Your child is learning about life through watching you - how you treat yourself, how you relate to other women and men, how you go after your dreams-. Learn important skills that will shape your ever-changing relationship with your child.
What kind of mother do you want to be? Do you want to learn how to bring out the best in yourself and your child through your parent/child relationship?
Learn emotional intelligence tools that will help you create a long-lasting, special bond with your child. Help your children grow socially, emotionally and intellectually through your continued personal development and special role as their mother.
Develop an authentic relationship with self and your child!
Take the stress out of mothering and add more joy by learning to develop an authentic relationship with mothering that allows for personal fulfillment and growth for both you and your child.
Throw out the old model!
Lindsey says, "so many of us, myself included, were raised by mothers who were just learning how to balance being their own woman, a successful career, and a mother. It is our job to continue this work and create for ourselves a model of mothering that allows for personal fulfillment, and nurturing of the next generation.
The old model does not work. The "perfect mother" paradigm that has pervaded our popular media has created a lot of pain for mother and child alike. Undue stress, fractured mother/child relationships, dreams unrealized can all be attributed to a system that made women sacrifice personal fulfillment for motherhood, instead of a system that nurtured both. It is possible. And this workshop, developed by working professionals and mothers, offers practical skills that allow for both.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1) Mothers, Step-Mothers, Adoptive Mothers
1) Review effective, repeatable and practical tools for balancing the demands of mothering.
2) Explore unuseful messaging from childhood that shapes mother/child relationships, and present strategies to reframe them into positive messaging and 'teachable moments'.
2) Introduce skills to raise socially & emotionally aware children through the lense of mothering
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1) Learn proven skills created by busy women, for busy women to increase joy and decrease stress in mothering.
2) How to apply the Enneagram of Personality Types to the mothering relationship.
3) How to 'bear-witness' to your developing child and create an empathic and trust based relationship.
4) How to choose mothering techniques that align with the type of mother you want to be.
5) How to bring out the best in yourself and your children through the mother/child relationships.
How often does the session meet?
Mindful Mothering is a three-day intensive. Session begins each morning at 8:30AM and will conclude at 5 PM on the third day.
Where is the workshop held?
Workshop will be held at a centrally located hotel. Participants will be notifed of location well in advance of event.
Are there payment plans available?
Yes! Payment plans are available upon request!
Are food and beverages provided?
Meals, light refreshment, and tea and coffee are provided throughout the event.
Are there any hidden costs?
There are NO hidden costs for the program. However, participants may be directed to healthcare providers, financial planners, or similar, where appropriate. Of course, purchase of said services is at the discretion of the participant.
This start date doesn't work for me.. When is the next start date?
This program is run multiple times throughout the year. Check the calendar at www.lindseythjackson.com.
I have more questions!
Awesome. Email us here and we will help get those questions answered: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your child is learning about life through watching you - how you treat yourself, how you relate to other women and men, how you go after your dreams-. It's time to learn important skills that will shape your ever-changing relationship with your child.